top of page

Where can I dispose of my household trash?


Household refuse, organic waste and glass can be disposed of in the containers outside the buildings. The container for glass can be found next to Haarweg 333, block B. 


In case you need to get rid of bulky waste, you need inform us, so we can make sure your bulky waste is picked up. 

The schedule for this pickup you can find in this excel sheet. Please stick to this schedule when informing us. 

It is not allowed to (temporarily) place garbage bags and/or other items in het corridors. This created smell disturbance. In addition, it negatively affects the ambiance. Finally, the corridors are part of the emergency exit scheme and hence need to be freely passable I case of an emergency.


bottom of page