top of page

There is a defect in my room

On this page you can look for help if there is an issue in your room. We hope this will help you fixing minor issues yourself.

Please note that you are responsible for minor repairs and replacements as a tenant (e.g. replacing light bulbs and batteries).

This includes for example but not limited to changing light bulbs, changing the battery of the smoke detector, unclogging drains , securing a tab or wall socket amongst others, renewing elements of the tab and bathroom accessories amongst others, as well as cleaning the room including windows sills, plinths and windows on the inside.


For a complete overview of the responsibility of a tenant and a landlord, you could visit the website of the governement by clicking this sentence. 

Please note that the dwellings at the Haarweg will be broken down soon (Haarweg 10 by July 1, 2022 and the Haarweg 333 by July 1 2024).


In case you have a maintenance request, we request you to  send us an email including pictures, a short description of the situation, your up to date Dutch phone number and room number.  This way we can inform the relevant maintenance company if necessary. You can send maintenance requests to

bottom of page